Caring for the Littlest Ones
In the Nursery Ministry our youngest ones, from birth through the preschool ages, can experience loving care that will contribute to their understanding of God’s love and compliment the care they receive at home.
These precious ones are lovingly cared for in our nursery and toddler rooms. These nurseries are available during all church services.
- Only scheduled Nursery Workers and parents of children currently in the nursery are allowed in the nursery.
- Parents sign their child in and out and are assigned a pager.
- Only release a child to their own parents.
- Nursery workers need to be in the nursery at least 10 minutes before services begin.
- Diapers are to be changed before parents pick up their child.
- If a child is sick, parents should keep the child at home or with them to avoid spreading anything. In case of a child getting sick, the parent must be paged.